Evening and Happy Sunday! A little late (or very…lol) to the party, but I’m thrilled to join in a little on this year’s Love-a-Thon, an annual event (since 2012), that is hosted this year by Alexa of Alexa Loves Books, Cee of The Novel Hermit, Kristin of Super Space Chick & Mel of The Daily Prophecy! So be prepared for an in flux of posts, as I play a little catch up, but I hope you get to know a little more about me and enjoy! (I know I’ll love getting to know more about everyone else in the book community as I join in visiting everyone’s sites).
- What’s your name? My name is Arys.
- How did you get involved in the online book community? I got involved in the online book community through Goodreads and Facebook groups where I spoke with people who enjoyed talking about books that I loved or was currently reading.
- What sort of posts can readers expect from you? As a new blog, I am still finding my way, but you can definitely expect posts about books that I love in the form of reviews, weekly memes, and photographs. I am also a writer, so hopefully soon, you’ll see some of that too in my Fanfic Fridays that I am planning on starting soon.
- What book genres do you talk about most? I talk mostly about Romance and Young Adult. Though, I will generally any genre as long as it contains romance in it.
- Favorite foods? Beverage? Favorite Foods would be Ube Macapuno Cake (I could eat the whole cake by myself!) and Lechon Kawali. Bevarage… Red Velvet Hot Chocolate!
- Favorite color? Red
- Favorite things to do apart from reading? Playing music and photography.
- Favorite tv shows? Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Outlander, Merlin, and Sailor Moon.
- Favorite movies? Life is Beautiful, A Crown for Christmas, A Princess for Christmas, Jane Eyre, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, Serenity, Jurassic Park, Avatar, Resident Evil
- Favorite musical artists? Ellie Goulding, Halsey, The Chainsmokers, Beyonce, Adele, Ed Sheehan, Maroon 5
- Favorite places to shop? Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Target, local Farmer’s Markets
- Favorite childhood books? Both Sides of Time, Anne of Green Gables, Nancy Drew, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Where the Sidewalk Ends.
- Favorite books read in the last five years? Illuminae, Gemina, Reboot, Rebel, Everything for Her, Starbound Trilogy, Starflight, Dearest Rogue, Duke of Pleasure, and Marrying Winterbourne.
- Favorite genres? Romance and Young Adult
- A book you want to see made into a film or tv show? Illuminae Files, Amy Tintera’s Reboot Series, Both Sides of Time by Caroline B. Cooney
- Books you want to read in 2017? Dark Breaks the Dawn Sara B. Larson, Shadow Run by AdriAnne Strickland and Michael Miller, Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller, Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo, Illuminae #3 by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller, and Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray.